Sunday, January 2, 2011


I can't believe it's 2011.  That makes me feel so old! I remember when I started the blog.  I wasn't sure anyone would actually read it.  I just hoped our parents would... from time to time.  Time flies so quickly.  We have so much to look back on and laugh at.  We have can honestly say that we have been taken care of and blessed in every possible way.  2010 wasn't all roses and butterflies but I wouldn't change a thing.  We have grown so much this year in who we are... Scott as a golfer, us as a couple. What a crazy ride it's been! To say that we are excited about 2011 wouldn't even come close.  Scott is walking out his dream as a 2011 Rookie of the PGA Tour.  What an accomplishment.  All of his work, dedication... everything he's given up to get here. It's all worth it.  "Lot's of people chase their dreams, few actually catch them..." 

It's going to be a long, crazy road....full of laughter, heartache, and joy.  
This is a year of dreams. Dream BIG.  
Stay tuned for Life on the Road, 2011