Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tarheel Tour Championship

We have had a whirlwind of emotions this last week.
 Scott is working harder than ever trying to prepare for Qualifying School.  He is playing in his last event before the much dreaded (at least I dread it) Qschool.  This week he is in Pinehurts, NC for the Tarheel Tour Championship.  He has played this course earlier in the year.  This is a different kind of week because the Tarheel Tour... well I can't tell you all what I really think of the Tarheel/Egolf Tour... but I will say that we wouldn't play it if there were many other mini tour golf options... but there isn't... so yeah... The event this week is TUESDAY-THURSDAY on 2 golf courses, Mid Pines and Pine Needles.  He also has Clay with him this week.  Clay has traveled with on and off throughout the year.  They are using this week to get comfortable together again before Qschool.  


I, unfortunately, am home again... not that I don't like begin home but I am tried of being apart. This week I am fighting the flu/cold/I'mnotreally sure crap going around. So, as Scott is pumping vitamin C in North Carolina, I am drinking lots of fluids in Knoxville.  


We will be leaving after church on Sunday for Auburn and the first day of Qschool is the 21st. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. This is the most important time of our year.