Tuesday, October 13, 2009

last one before Q school

This week I am on the road in Pinehurst NC with my caddie Clay Duerson. We are playing in the tarheel tour championship which will be our final tune up as we prepare for the first stage of Q school next week in Auburn Al. I play today at 1240 at Mid Pines golf club and then the next two days at Pine Needles Lodge which held the US Women's Open in 2007. I really like both of the courses and looking forward to a good week. The last few weeks Jen has not been on the the road with me due to an extensive wedding schedule that she had to attend too. It has got me thinking of what an incredible blessing it is to have her be able to travel with me as I chase my dream which has now become her dream as well. She is an incredible help mate to the point where there is no doubt that I would not be able to do this without her. She is a little under the weather this week and did not travel due to the forecast which calls for rain and cool weather, so please keep her in your thoughts as she recovers.

scott