Friday, August 28, 2009

Off to Auburn

We are headed to Auburn today to visit Rick and Judy and play a practice round for my first stage of Q school. I missed the cut in Savannah which is my 3rd missed cut of the year out of 18 tournaments. The week was a little weird in regards to consistent delays with the weather and not making any putts. I am looking forward to the rest of year I have four hooters events and two tarheel events left with hopefully one nationwide event in between there before Q School. My short game needs to continue to get better where I don't leave shots out on the golf course. While missing cuts do suck, I think it goes a long way to make sure how much you really want it and how hard to want to work to achieve your goals. It's a big time gut check when you seem to be working as hard as you can and not seem to be getting much out of your rounds.

We are looking forward to a great weekend in Auburn and headed to Dothan on Monday.

I know this is a little more golf talk than most of you are acustomed to but Jen thought it would interesting for me to put some input in every now and then.

-Scott